ECC is a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
Patient Centered Medical Home, or PCMH, is a model of care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into "patient friendly" medical care. ECC's has gained multi-site certification as a Level 2 Patient Centered Medical Home. This important recognition is for ECC's main site as well as its satellite clinic locations.
What does being a Patient Centerd Medical Home mean to you as our patient?
- It means that you are encouraged to become a more active participant in your health care. It also means:
- Personalized, Coordinated Care
- Co-Management of your Care with the Speciality to Provde the Best Care for You
- Expanded Office Hours
- Access to Primary Care, Pediatric Care, Dental Care, and Behavioral Health Services
- Better Communication between you and your Care Team
- Electronic Access to your Health Record
How do I become a more active participant in my health care?
- Have a conversation with your practitioner concerning your health needs and concerns
- Ask about Advance Directives and why it is important
- Let your practitioner know if you received testing elsewhere so that we may add it to your medical record
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we are here to work with you as a team in your health care.
Think of it as a football team....We all work together to win the game.
The game is a healthier YOU!
Our goal is to create and keep a long-term relationship with you, our patient!
Our Quality Report Cards: